I like how you come to a point and tell your listeners exactly what different types of people believe is the best thing in the universe, as well as your choice being music. Well done :)
I think you did a good job using your evidence to prove your point and I like how you open your argument by giving the different perspectives people take when they think of their favorite thing in the world.
I like how you come to a point and tell your listeners exactly what different types of people believe is the best thing in the universe, as well as your choice being music. Well done :)
ReplyDeleteI think you did a good job using your evidence to prove your point and I like how you open your argument by giving the different perspectives people take when they think of their favorite thing in the world.
ReplyDeleteI emjoyed how you were more direct instead if just tiptoeing around your opinion.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI like the too the point attitude
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete