I love how the music fits perfectly with the story! Very good job Isa!
I love the music and how passionately you must feel about this topic. Especially because I know you so well and how interested you are in your families background!
I agree! Race is so much more than just a word. This really shows how proud you are of your race and all that it is.
I think the pauses here and there give the listener a chance to let the information sink in, as well as relax to the music.
I love how the music fits perfectly with the story! Very good job Isa!
ReplyDeleteI love the music and how passionately you must feel about this topic. Especially because I know you so well and how interested you are in your families background!
ReplyDeleteI agree! Race is so much more than just a word. This really shows how proud you are of your race and all that it is.
ReplyDeleteI think the pauses here and there give the listener a chance to let the information sink in, as well as relax to the music.
ReplyDelete