I like this because I know how important fitness and being healthy is to you. I also like the stories about your parents driving you places to help you.
I like how you describe whats important to you and how working out makes you feel better. Also the way you describe the rush after a good workout. Well done :-)
I liked how you explained how you feel after a workout so people can connect with that. The feeling after you workout is great and I liked how you tied in recognizing your parents for allowing you to achieve your goals!
I like this because I know how important fitness and being healthy is to you. I also like the stories about your parents driving you places to help you.
ReplyDeleteLove the last line of this podcast.
ReplyDeleteI like how you describe whats important to you and how working out makes you feel better. Also the way you describe the rush after a good workout. Well done :-)
ReplyDeleteI also use workouts as a way to blow off steam when I am mad!
ReplyDeleteI liked how you explained how you feel after a workout so people can connect with that. The feeling after you workout is great and I liked how you tied in recognizing your parents for allowing you to achieve your goals!
ReplyDeleteThat's a positive way to relieve stress, good habits
ReplyDelete