This comment has been removed by the author.
I like how you mentioned the problems with fast food! Great way to tie that into the argument.
I loved how you "closed" the end of this, it helps the reader connect and tie into what your telling us!
You did a good job with tone and had an effective volume which made it easy to listen to and understand
I agree with Jacob I love how your voice changes through out the podcast!
I totally agree with this and I admire that you are a vegetarian!
I agree that eating organic is important. More people should focus on what they eat.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI like how you mentioned the problems with fast food! Great way to tie that into the argument.
ReplyDeleteI loved how you "closed" the end of this, it helps the reader connect and tie into what your telling us!
ReplyDeleteYou did a good job with tone and had an effective volume which made it easy to listen to and understand
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jacob I love how your voice changes through out the podcast!
DeleteI totally agree with this and I admire that you are a vegetarian!
ReplyDeleteI agree that eating organic is important. More people should focus on what they eat.
ReplyDelete