This is so so so true. I could not survive without my music, it is definitely my gateway out of whatever is stressing me. My parents always threaten to take away my music, never my phone or a chance to go hang out with friends, they would take away my music because they know its the one thing that cripples me!
I like to hear about using music as communication :) It's so true how people listen to different music depending on their mood or what they're doing. -Madysyn Rosenberg
I like your topic and how music is so important and can be so expressive. The many different types of music and when/where you listen them is so interesting and I can connect!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love how true this is about music! I found myself being able to relate with all the concepts within this podcast. Well said :) -Taylor Mailly
ReplyDeleteThis is so so so true. I could not survive without my music, it is definitely my gateway out of whatever is stressing me. My parents always threaten to take away my music, never my phone or a chance to go hang out with friends, they would take away my music because they know its the one thing that cripples me!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat job describing how music can be a description of our mood and our beliefs. I truly believe it does help us understand ourselves. Well done :)
ReplyDeleteI loved the anecdote about your brother. It really added a lot of emotion to your argument.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI like to hear about using music as communication :) It's so true how people listen to different music depending on their mood or what they're doing. -Madysyn Rosenberg
ReplyDeleteI think the example with your brother is great. It really shows how much music effects people.
ReplyDeleteI like your topic and how music is so important and can be so expressive. The many different types of music and when/where you listen them is so interesting and I can connect!
ReplyDeleteI think you made a great point about how people listen to different music depending on their mood.
ReplyDelete