I love how you set up this podcast, you opened up all aspects of what goes into Cheer, mostly the things people overlook. Giving multiple angles and your own experience helps me stay intrigued.
I definitely would consider COMPETITIVE cheerleading to be a sport. I imagine it must be hard to face the stereotypes you mentioned, and also the idea everyone has that cheerleaders just put on an outfit and shake their pompoms.
I like that you mentioned the part about people not considering cheerleading a sport and agreeing with them if you are looking at cheering for a spectating sport. I think it was a great way to transition into your argument about competitive cheer being a sport.
It was great how you explained how much cheerleading means to you. It made me connect to your passion and understand it. I liked how you gave examples of how it is a sport and people should recognize that.
I love how you set up this podcast, you opened up all aspects of what goes into Cheer, mostly the things people overlook. Giving multiple angles and your own experience helps me stay intrigued.
ReplyDeleteI love how the title connects so well to your podcast and what it's about. Also, how spontaneous cheering can be when someone unexpectedly gets hurt.
ReplyDeleteI definitely would consider COMPETITIVE cheerleading to be a sport. I imagine it must be hard to face the stereotypes you mentioned, and also the idea everyone has that cheerleaders just put on an outfit and shake their pompoms.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI like that you mentioned the part about people not considering cheerleading a sport and agreeing with them if you are looking at cheering for a spectating sport. I think it was a great way to transition into your argument about competitive cheer being a sport.
ReplyDeleteIt was great how you explained how much cheerleading means to you. It made me connect to your passion and understand it. I liked how you gave examples of how it is a sport and people should recognize that.
ReplyDeleteI like how you talked about all the dangers of cheerleading as well, since that is something I've never really thought about.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing what you truly believe in, and what should be a fact
ReplyDelete