I like the pace that you took the essay at. It felt more like you were telling me a story than reciting an essay. Also, I love the picture and music you chose.
I find this very inspiring, and as a fellow christian I don't see why your youth group leaders would say something like that! Christianity is about spreading love to everybody, and not about judging them! Very good job and I'm glad you found the courage to come out!
At the beginning I was with you as I can completely relate. I like that picture you chose as well because it isn't super rainbow punch pow with colors.
Love your openness and the resolution with your sisters. Very nicely done! <3
ReplyDeleteI like the pace that you took the essay at. It felt more like you were telling me a story than reciting an essay. Also, I love the picture and music you chose.
ReplyDeleteI find this very inspiring, and as a fellow christian I don't see why your youth group leaders would say something like that! Christianity is about spreading love to everybody, and not about judging them! Very good job and I'm glad you found the courage to come out!
ReplyDeleteAt the beginning I was with you as I can completely relate. I like that picture you chose as well because it isn't super rainbow punch pow with colors.
ReplyDelete