Friday, March 6, 2015

4 comments:

  1. Well done Emily. I like how you spoke about christmas shopping being enjoyable just because you can buy things for other people. Very Generous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You point out something really valuable that most take for granted, I think its important that we all take this into consideration, I love how you pointed out the difference of how you see "things" as you've gotten older because I can directly relate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the values you are putting forward in this. I think it brings up something very valuable that we should all take away. I loved how you talked about the difference from when you were younger till now because I can easily say I feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find this very true, and I can see the same with my parents. Every year they are so generous and when I was younger I didn't always appreciate it like I should've

    ReplyDelete